About Me

Thursday, February 12, 2015


Hi, my name is Nuha Fairusya. Currently I am a student at Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Gadjah Mada University. I was born on 12th November 1994, so I am 20 years old now. I am the first daughter in my family, I have a brother and a sister. My hometown is at Magelang regency, which close to Borobudur temple. My hobbies are reading novels and comics, writing, and blogging. I also want to travel the world someday.

My first publicated writing is a short story titled “Lebih Luas, Lebih Besar, Lebih Dalam” as one of 25 best story on “SIZE” writing audition. Then I wrote 2 articles, “12 Alasan Mengapa Calon Dokter Hewan Bisa Jadi Pacar yang Sangat Membanggakan” and “Karena Cosplayer ingin Dimengerti, Saatnya Membuka Hati untuk Mereka!” which was publicated on Hipwee. And finally here I am, I made this blog to improve my writing skill.

I really apppreciate my blog’s readers, please leave your comment so I can know you better. You can comment and critize my writing too (but sorry they used Indonesian language, I will make the English version soon). And you can contact me through Facebook or Twitter. 
Last but not least, thank you for visiting my blog. Enjoy!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment